| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in State College, Pa in February is slightly cold at -2.9 °C (26.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.8 °C (18 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:35.
Check the distance to and compare the State College, Pa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in State College, Pa, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding State College, Pa:
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 134.7 kms (83.7 miles) N
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) NW
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Johnstown, Pa, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- Uniontownne, Pa, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) WSW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) NNE
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) NE
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Williamsport, Pa, Usa - 94 kms (58.4 miles) ENE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) ESE
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) SE
- York, Pa, Usa - 114.4 kms (71.1 miles) SE
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) ESE
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 96.6 kms (60.1 miles) S