| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in State College, Pa in May is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 92.2mm (3.6in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:26.
Check the distance to and compare the State College, Pa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in State College, Pa, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding State College, Pa:
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 134.7 kms (83.7 miles) N
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) NW
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) W
- Johnstown, Pa, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- Uniontownne, Pa, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) WSW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) NNE
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) NE
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Williamsport, Pa, Usa - 94 kms (58.4 miles) ENE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) ESE
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) SE
- York, Pa, Usa - 114.4 kms (71.1 miles) SE
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) ESE
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) ESE
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 96.6 kms (60.1 miles) S